Tuesday, July 26, 2016

bridals



A week before our wedding, my beautiful best friend Jaci & her husband Leif met us at our venue on a rainy Sunday.


This was the first time Nick & I were going to see each other in our Wedding attire.

Something so peaceful that day.... It was the start to the end of the wedding prep but in a way the beginning of our married life.

That was the day it kind of started to really sink in.

I was glowing with excitement.

We drove the hour to our venue... when my mom & I left our house it was pouring rain...


By the time we got there it had cleared it perfectly with just a perfect hint of overcast.

Jaci & I bought some flowers from the wholesale flower market then I made my bouquet & got ready!

My dress was my mom's wedding dress. We altered the sleeves & that was it! Magically it fit like a glove.

Harley Chapman did my hair

 & I did my own makeup!

It was a really good, really relaxing day.















































Photographer: Jaci Carlson



No comments:

Post a Comment